Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sinful Colors Black Crackle!

Hello lovely readers! Hope you all had an amazing weekend. I had a fantastic weekend visiting my bf and my younger brother. We all had a wonderful weekend filled with Pictionary (which got waaaay out of control lol), food and shopping. Which leads me to my news...I found China Glaze polishes at a swapmeet and they were two for one dollar!!! I was amazed. I know they are most likely older polishes, but I have no China Glaze polishes whatsoever so I was happy to add them to my collection. I also bought this lovely Black Crackle from Sinful Colors (for only $1!!!), which I used for this mani:

Indoors

Sunlight

I applied three different colors underneath (cannot remember exactly which three...sorry). I wanted a little variety under the black lol. I like this mani; however, I wanted the colors to pop a bit more so I think next time I'll use some neons instead. What do you guys think?

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. wow, i didn't realize sinful colors made crackle polish now, i need to keep an eye out for that! way cheaper than the Barry M. one i purchased back when crackle polishes were first coming out, now everyone is making them, lol, if only i had waited, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they came out sometime last year and were $4.99. I was lucky enough to come across it at a swapmeet, which is why it was only $1. Just one of the many reasons I love swapmeets lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look awesome :)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx Jess


    http://bittersweetsymphonyyy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jess!

    I'd love to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete