Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome to my blog! This is something that I've been thinking of doing, but haven't had the courage to do so. Until now :) I feel the compulsive need to disclose that I am a newbie and my manis tend to show it lol. This first post will be short and sweet. 






As the base color, I used Wet n Wild Megalast, On a Trip. I then stamped the argyle design with Sinful Colors Black on Black. Taping off half of my nail diagonally, I used Black on Black once again to create the black tips. I applied a thick coat of Seche Vite and once everything was dry, I re-taped my tips and used Essie Matte About You. I just loved the glossy and matte combination!



Hope you liked it and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely design and a very nice first post))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I remember I was almost too nervous to click on Post lol

      Delete