Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wet n Wild Break the Ice

Hello all. Today I have a very simple mani for you. I wanted something soft and sweet on my nails, so I decided to go for a french tip mani. Here it is:



Base coat: Essie Fill the Gap
White tip: Wet n Wild White Creme
Flower: created with a dotting tool using Wet n Wild White Creme
Then decided to add a bit of sparkle with Wet n Wild Break the Ice
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I'm still learning to use dotting tools, as you can probably tell lol. I really like how subtle this mani is (at least compared to some of my past manis lol). 

As always, hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'll have to give Break the Ice a look next time I'm in the store--it never attracted my attention 'til your mani here.

    P.S. Forgive me if I've already asked you--any chance you'd consider turning off word verification for comments? It makes my eyes go all wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Break the Ice looks even better in the sunlight. It is definitely a shade worth looking into :)

    Thank you for pointing out that I have word verification on; it's such a hassle. But I just changed the settings :)

    ReplyDelete