Friday, June 22, 2012

Stripe-y Water Marble

Hello lovely people! I know it's been a while since my last post, but I have not been in a good place emotionally lately so I hadn't taken the time to do my nails (until today). My last post was about two colors that I absolutely adore: Pacific Blue and Coral Reef (both are Sally Hansen Xtreme wear). I loved the combination so much that I knew I had to water marble with them. Here is the result: 



(sunlight)
Base coat: Essie Fill the Gap
Base polish: one coat of Coral Reef
Water marble: Coral Reef and Pacific Blue
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I love how this one turned out. I can't get enough of this color combo!

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. You didn't say how to do it. That's what I was looking for but oh well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't felt up to doing a tutorial since I'm quite a beginner. But if you go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aak2q1vea-0 you will find a great tutorial. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Like how to do the striped water marble cause I don't know how to do that and I was looking for directions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aak2q1vea-0

      That is a great tutorial. I hope that helps :)

      Delete
  3. Love this mani...love the color comb! This is a unique water marbling that I am loving!

    Happy to have found your blog. I look forward to more great manis. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stipes! It looks really different from normal water marble manicures but I like it! I should try this sometime...Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found it to be much easier than your standard water marble. It's perfect for dipping more than one finger at a time. I definitely recommend that you try it ;)

      Delete
  5. Ooh wow, I haven't seen a water marble like this before, this looks great.

    ReplyDelete