Sunday, July 22, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Hello lovely readers! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend...I know I did. I got to spend the day lounging by the pool with the people I love most in the world. 


I have a short post today. I finally got my hands on Revlon's Whimsical! I don't know why I waited so long to buy it, but it is beautiful :)


(indoors)
Base coat: Essie Fill the Gap
Base color: Sally Hansen Barracuda (two coats)
Revlon Whimsical (two coats)
Top coat: Seche Vite

Isn't it perfectly soft and dreamy??? I love it!

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. I've been looking everywhere for it but it's always sold out. I'm jealous ;oP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it's always sold out. I live in a tiny, out-of-the-way town so every drug store over here always has several bottles stocked.

      I hope you find it soon, because it is soooo gorgeous :)

      Delete
  2. I love this polish! It's one of my go tos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already looking forward to wearing it again lol

      Delete