Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sinful Colors Georgio

Hello fabulous readers! How are you all doing? I've been spending a lot of quality time with this gorgeous girl here:


This is my beautiful niece Alexis. She is eight months old and is the absolute love of my life! Look at that smile...how can anyone not love that smile? Plus, she is obsessed with nail art and stares at my nails all the time! A girl after my own heart lol. 

Anyway, back to polish lol. I picked up a few polishes during the 99cent Sinful Colors sale at Walgreens. The first I tried out is Georgio, a gorgeous brown-ish red (or reddish brown lol) color: 


The two pictures above were taken indoors. This is the color that shows most often

Flash-this is the color you will see in direct sunlight


Isn't it gorgeous? The formula was fantastic and required almost no clean-up! Two easy coats for full opacity. I love darker colors like these :)

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading! 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty dark shade. I wonder how would look with a glitter polish on top :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny that you would mention that because I thought the same thing so I added a little something to jazz it up :)

      Delete
  2. That polish looks like chocolate syrup. Yummie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I knew there was a reason I loved this color so much :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and say I enjoy your blog!!! I've tagged you for a Leibster Award, details on my blog page :)

    Have a great day!!

    Jess @ Too Cute-icle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour! Such a rich shade! Great for the fall :)

    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous color that I just couldn't wait for fall to try it on lol

      Delete