Sunday, September 23, 2012

KleanColor Blue-Eyed Girl, revisited

Hello all and happy Sunday night! I hope you are all doing fantastic. Remember Blue-Eyed Girl? In case you don't (and just because it is gorgeous lol), here it is:


Beautiful right? Well, after a couple of days of wearing this, I began to wonder what it would look like with a matte top coat. I did not want to remove this beauty so soon, but curiosity got the best of me and I slapped on Essie Matte About You. OMG, I loved it!!!



(artificial light)

(sunlight)

Base coat: Essie fill the gap!
3 coats of KleanColor Blue-Eyed Girl
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Matte top coat: Essie Matte About You

Isn't this wonderful? I am definitely in love with this polish! I cannot believe it was only one dollar!

Thanks for reading!


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do as well! I'm a little addicted to my matte top coat lol

      Delete
  2. Looks so good matted! Definitely going to look into ordering more KleanColor soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the matte top coat gives it a little extra something. I can't decide which way I like it best

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite Kleancolor Ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It quickly climbed the charts to become my favorite as well.

      Delete
  4. I really like this color a lot. I just followed your blog, take a look at my blog and if you like you can also follow me :) http://yoliscornerreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete