Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kleancolor Blue-Eyed Girl

Hello lovelies! I have the second Kleancolor polish I picked up at the swapmeet. This one is called Blue-Eyed Girl and it is GORGEOUS! I received so many compliments on this one. Without further ado, here it is:


(these two pictures were taken indoors-ignore the weird reflections on the nails please lol)

(shaded natural light)

Base coat: Essie fill the gap!
3 coats of Kleancolor Blue-Eyed Girl
Top coat: Seche Vite

This is a stunning and complex polish. It has quickly climbed the charts to become my favorite Kleancolor. These pictures do not do this polish justice. It is a lovely cobalt jelly filled with glitter. It's like a jelly sandwich in a bottle lol! There is a bit of dragging of the glitters (you can see the glitter is more concentrated on my tips) but that was largely my fault. I was too impatient and did not wait for the layers to dry completely. Two coats of Seche Vite were more than enough to leave this beauty smooth and glossy. 

Thanks for reading! 


6 comments: