Friday, September 7, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Happy Friday evening! I hope you are all getting ready to enjoy the weekend. I am still without internet :( So I have another quick post today. I can't get used to posting from my phone lol.

I tried the sugar spun (spun sugar?) technique a few days ago, and loved the result!




Base coat: Essie fill the gap!
Base color: Sinful Colors Cinderella
' spun sugar' color: Santee Baby Pink



What do you think? Have you ladies tried out this super easy technique yet?

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading

14 comments:

  1. I havent tried it out but it looks really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a cute mani, I think. Plus, it's super easy! You should definitely give it a try :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster award! http://bellecouturenails.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate getting nominated for awards :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I really enjoyed this mani, even if it was a bit impractical lol

      Delete
  4. This is really gorgeous, I have to try this technique!
    I see you've already got one nomination but I've also tagged you for the Liebster Award if you'd like to have a look: http://platypusnails.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You definitely should, it's ridiculously easy. I can't wait to try other color combos.

      Thank you so much for the tag! I truly appreciate them and am always flattered :)

      Delete
  5. This looks so cool, reminds me of a bon bon drizzled with pink chocolate on top =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've not seen this method much, but it's gorgeous, and I love the colour combination. I know a couple of people have pipped me to the post but I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    http://naily-perfect.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/eeeeeeeep-amaze-balls-im-nominated.html

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've seen the technique a couple of times and loved it so I decided to try it. And I'm so happy I did :)

      Thank you for the nomination! :)

      Delete