Saturday, October 27, 2012

Julep Sasha and Claire

Hi guys! Hopefully you are all having a fantastic day! I recently purchased my very first Julep polishes, and I was very happy with the colors I received. Immediately upon seeing Sasha and Claire, I knew I wanted to combine them. I have also been wanting to try the saran wrap technique for a while now, so I figured now was as good a time as any. Anywho, without further ado, here it is:

(shaded sunlight)

(indoors)

Base coat: Seche Clear
Base color: Julep Sasha (two easy coats)
Top color: Julep Claire
Top coat: Seche Vite

The formula of the Julep polishes is everything I have heard; they were pure perfection. Two easy coats of Sasha were enough for opacity. Loved my first Juleps :) 

I love the combination of the colors, but I am not entirely sold on this manicure. I have seen some saran wrap manicure that are completely amazing, and I know mine is sorely lacking. But I know it's my first attempt, so I hope I get better with practice.

Thanks for reading!  

6 comments:

  1. i like it! great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope my technique will get better with practice :)

      Delete
  2. That color combo is so pretty! I love mixing polishes in fun ways. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love combining polishes because it's the fastest way to tackle my untrieds stash lol

      Delete
  3. I like this combo! I love using the saran wrap technique :)

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the look the technique gives, so I'm hoping to perfect it soon :)

      Delete