Tuesday, October 9, 2012

nails inc. special effects sweets way

You guys, I am so excited! I got my very first nails inc. polish today! As the title of the post indicates, I purchased:

!!!!

So I had promised myself I wouldn't buy any polish this month, but I just couldn't help myself! Would you like to know why? Because I paid $0.19! That's right, I paid 19 cents for a polish that retails for $9.50 plus tax. So technically, I didn't break my no-buy rule. And this is how I justify my ever-growing stash, sigh. But who can resist this beauty for 19 CENTS! Sweets Way is a gorgeous milky base with blue, silver and pink "sprinkles". It's like a jelly sandwich in a bottle you guys! I can't wait to put this on my nails!

Ok, I'm done now I was just so excited that I had to share immediately. 

Thanks for reading! 

10 comments:

  1. WHERE FOR NINETEEN SENSE *foaming at the mouth*

    =P But seriously, where??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I really did go rabid.
      *cents
      But also, SENSE THIS MAKES NONE. =D Anyway... great buy! Totally jealous!

      Delete
    2. Lol, that is exactly how I felt when I paid! A week or so ago, I saw on Facebook that if you downloaded an app to your phone (the app is called Wrapp), you would receive a $10 gift card for Sephora. So I used my gift card to only pay 19 cents. I was so excited lol. My very first nails inc. polish, and it was so cheap! I love bargains :)

      Delete
    3. But I think that promotion is over unfortunately :( At least, I believe it is.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I am such a dork to get so excited over this lol

      Delete
  3. Omg I would be so excited too! This has been on my wishlist for a while :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've been wanting it since I first saw it, but I don't like to spend that much money on polish. But I'm so happy I was able to get it because it is gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Wow! $0.19 is amazing!! I'm excited when I get good polish for like $1 or two. :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I think this is the cheapest I've ever gotten a polish for, I'm hoping once day i'll be able to top it lol

      Delete