Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sinful Colors Ice Dream

Hello people! Today I have a lovely polish from Sinful Colors to show you. The polish is Ice Dream and it is part of their new collection entitled Holiday Shimmers. Here it is:

(indoors)

(direct sunlight)
Base Coat: Seche Clear 
3 coats of Sinful Colors Ice Dream 
Top Coat: Seche Clear (2 coats) 

I absolutely love this polish! It is super sparkly! I wasn't able to capture how sparkly this polish really is, unfortunately. I wanted to add a video, but my internet is not working and I cannot figure out how to do so from my phone :/ Also, forgive me if this post looks odd; as I mentioned, I am posting this from my phone. 

Thanks for reading!

video
Edit: I was somehow able to get a video uploaded! Wooohooo! 

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wish I had been able to upload a video to show the full beauty of this polish :/

      Delete
  2. Those are lovely! I feel like to go a club with these :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is funny, I thought the exact same thing the first night I wore these :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it? I love the name of most of the polishes in this new collection :)

      Delete
  4. That is so pretty!! I'm am totally into sparkly polishes right now. And I've added about twenty to my collection in the last month. LOL. Where did you get this, and is there a way for me to know if a color is part of a holiday or limited edition? I just never know where to find the info on this stuff and Sinful Colors are my favorite. :)

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? I am also loving super sparkly polishes lately. I found this at my local Rite Aid. I wouldn't know where to get that information, sorry. I know SInful Colors has an official website (sinfulcolors.com), maybe all the info would be found there? I know Ice Dream is part of their Holiday Shimmers display, meaning it is probably only a holiday collection polish. I'm sorry I wasn't of more help :(

      Delete
    2. No, thank you! That does help. I usually go to Walgreens because they have a big selection of SC polish. But I forget that Rite Aid has a pretty big selection too. I'll have to go there and visit the site. Thanks! <3

      Delete
    3. I'm glad I was able to help :) Here in my tiny town, Rite Aid usually has the bigger selection of SinfulColors so I always go there first. I hope you find what you are looking for at Rite Aid :)

      Delete
  5. This Sinfull looks (to me) just like a China Glaze, "Lorelei's Tiara"-- which is so gorgeous it totally deserves a dupe.


    Oh and I nominated you for a couple awards over on my blog ^_^
    http://ever-belle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on swatches I have seen of Lorelei's Tiara, I think they are dupes. I just can't be sure because I don't own that polish, so I didn't mention in case I was mistaken. Thank you so much for the nominations, I truly appreciate it :)

      Delete