Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ladybug Nails

Hello all! It's been forever and a day since my last post. I'm still without internet, but I got myself to a tech center so I could post because I have missed blogging so much :)

Today I have a cute manicure for you guys. I have seen a ton of ladybug nails on Pinterest, so I am unsure of which exact picture was my inspiration (sorry!). I thought these were too cute to pass up doing so here they are:

(natural light)

I started with two coats of Wet n Wild Red a Good Book, which is a perfect red creme. It applied like a dream and was opaque in two coats. I then used striping tape to section off the bottom of my nails and used Sinful Colors Black on Black for the tips. I removed the striping tape immediately. I then used an art brush to paint on the line with Black on Black. The dots were created using dotting tools with Sinful Colors Black on Black and Snow me White. I then topped this all off with one coat of Seche Vite. 

These nails were so simple to create and the result is adorable and made me think of lovely spring days in the park every time I looked down at my nails :) 

(flash)

Thanks for reading and I hope to be back soon. Have a lovely weekend all! 

4 comments: