Saturday, May 25, 2013

Zoya Storm

Hello lovely people! I have another post for you, although it is scheduled so hopefully it works out and actually gets published :)

I received Zoya Storm recently and decided to play with it immediately. It is such a lovely polish, here is how Zoya describes her: "Storm can be best descried as a full coverage, holiday black with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter." However you choose to describe her, she is gorgeous! Here she is: 

(indoors)

On my index and ring finger, I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black. I applied Essie Matte About You on my index finger and left it at that. On my ring finger, I applied to strips of striping tape and added Zoya Storm to the tip and finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite. 

On my middle and pinky finger, I started with two coats of Zoya Storm. I once again applied Essie Matte About You to my pinky and was done with that finger. On my middle finger, I applied the striping tape and added Black on Black to the tip and finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite. 

I love the combination of different textures and finishes. This mani came alive in the sunshine, but I completely forgot to photograph it in the sun (oops!). So instead, I have a couple of pictures taken with flash for you guys: 



Isn't Storm amazing! Thanks for reading! 

2 comments: